WE ARE WITH YOUNG STAR CLUB, SALLERI, DORPU BAZZAR, SOLUKHUMBU
Young Star Club [YSC] is a community based non profit making, non politicalm non religious social organization established about three decades ago at Dorpu village in Solukhumbu district. Since then YSC has been a platform for children, youth and adults where they could learn and act together. During its 29th years of existence, YSC has stretched its activities through out the district. Thus, YSC has emerged as a leading community based organization not only within the district but outside as well.
- To work towards creating equitable society where each individual enjoys their lives with dignity
- To provide learning opportunities for local youth for their personal and professional development
- To make access and quality of health/education for underprivileged children
- To promote tourism industry with preserving social and cultural values/norms of the local community
- To promote democracy and human rights.
YSC working Approach
- Identification project area on the basis of district human development indicatiors,
- Need analysis and baseline study using participatory Learning and Action [PLA] tools,
- Develop implementation plan with the active implementation of project stakeholders.
- Recruit project personnel through transparent procedure.
- Form inclusive community groups and enhance their capabilities
- Close monitor and support the project
- Conduct social audit during and at the end of the project.
Carry out midterm and final evaluation using participatory evaluation techniques.